Thursday, March 18, 2010

BIRTHDAY

I have not the time to do everything I need too? DH is leaving in just 3 short hours for an extended weekend trip that he's been planning since I gave him tickets to the Food City 500 Bristol, TN Nascar race. It's our son's birthday tomorrow so I am overcompensating by taking him to a certian pizza place with a cheesey (har har) Rat and to many obnoxious carnival style games. A couple of cousins are adding to the mayhem but it should be a good time. I also invited the said cousins to sleepover tomorrow night, wow I am so not ready. I have to clean the house, frost the pokemon cake, grocery shop, buy presents, wrap said presents get balloons find time to sleep, ha ha, did I say clean the house? Ya, biggest problem. I work twelve hour days this week, who has time to clean? Now, I must go pack for my DH so he, his dad, and youngest brother can let the good times roll. I'll bet he insn't sorry I insisted he reserve a campsite. Three guys, one tent have fun boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment