Friday, February 26, 2010

its almost the weekend!

To bad we don't have laurel trees in leaf this time of year, at least not in WI. I would have to make silk ones but since we are making this kid friendly we will be using construction paper. I will do my best to rig togas out of the ever popular bed sheets. I wish I looked like Aphrodite, not since I was 25 and started having kids. To get in the spirit I have been listing to My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Very funny, very very funny. I still haven't found greek thyme honey but wisconsin clover and apple blossom honey is pretty good too. To bad my Gran isn't still with us, she raised honey bees. The kids don't know what we are doing yet I am going to suprise them. Well, the clock says its time to unpause my timing tool and go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment